Friday, April 3, 2015

Something totally left field...

good morning, afternoon or just a hello..
I've been experimenting a little lately.....
and I probably finish with this one.. since its the latest project that I created...
anyway, I never do anything in the correct order....
 
"Dare to Dream"
 This just started out as a little play with watercolour to create the deer..
and then ended up as a layout..
totally different and I really like it...

LOOK flowers... I used FLOWERS...
I know you can pick yourself up off of the floor now!!..
a dLish flair in there as well as some Rainbow splendour Felt bow and crown pin....
 SO...
what's been happening..
I heard that one of my favourite creative people was coming to town..
and I jumped at the chance to do a couple of her classes..
I LOVED THEM..
yep and haven't looked back....
 
"LOVE"
{inspired and taught by Lisa Oxley}
YEP this technique is SO very me.. so much fun.... and flowers.. argh.. flowers..
 a couple of different angles so you can see the layers.. the love and the fun....
 
And then the second one..
it was all about introducing you to the amazingness that is POSCA pens....
wow.. love them.. someone please fund me to so I can buy more...
 
"My Man"
 {inspired and taught by Lisa Oxley}

yep.. another colourful background......
and then have a go at that feather!!!!!
I used left overs from the previous layouts....and LOVE it..
thank you for the most amazing class and the awe inspiring talent..
 
have a superb weekend.. lots of love forever...
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look amazing! Very creative! And so glad to see your layout from Lisa's class with the feather! Have a happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...