Friday, April 10, 2015

Kraft Plus Challenge.. April...

 hello and welcome back to my ... silent and probably non existent followers..
although I must confess that my blog hopping has certainly fallen well to the wayside...
 
anyho...
Kraft + challenge for April.. how cool is it..
 
I just went for it..no idea what photo..
 just had a play..
and I love what happened...
 
"Dandelions are Magical"
 
as I said I love how this turned out.. it all just happened..
even with a minor setback of snapping the sewing machine needle off when it hit a staple.. whoops..
the colours.. and ingredients.. well YAY..
 
and then not to mention the photo.. one of my favourite dandelion photos..
which I am happy to say I've noticed my first one in my yard for winter..
WOOHOO........
 
well until next time..
don't forget to have a go at the challenge..
 its so easy and so good
 
Love you..
enjoy your life...
 
 
 

 
 

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I really adore this...those bottom tags totally ROCK....love the squares that you've used as a design feature & haha! My sewing machine is so glued up is won't do zigzag any more!!! Anyways.....distracted.....gorgeous page & LOVE that you played along with us at K+ with this one:):)

Paula said...

I like to take the silence as a good thing ;) I totally LOVE this...the texture, the details & that photo! Totally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

sandra said...

sigh.
LoVE this !
and stunning photo!!
Thanks for playing with us at K+ Challenges LJ.. LOVE your LO x

amanda hall said...

ooooh this is just beautiful Leanne. I absolutely adore how dreamy it is but still ticks all the boxes. Thanks for joining us at K+

Chantalle said...

What gorgeous texture you've created. Love your page :) Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...