Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Photos bring me joy.....................

I have some photos..........................
I went to Stanthorpe and a friend showed me around to some of the places they work or have worked...
I fell in love with the shearing shed.. not sure why..
the smell took me back...............
 


 and of course some landscapes. I have more to share but just a couple for today..


 something has been on my mind.. and then today I had you tube on keeping me company and a Dixie chicks song came on... you know how you are listening to music or not even listening its on in the background and then something jumps out at you... well... I am through with doubt... that's what jumped out of the song.. its what I heard.. maybe we do hear/see/feel things for a reason.. and this time its telling me to stop doubting... myself, the person I am, my abilities, my LIFE... just let It go.. i'm ready to move on. i'm ready to love who I am again. not to rely on a man to make me feel.. so as of today i'm going to try..... I am through with doubt....................

thanks for listening to the ramblings.... have a super day

4 comments:

Paula said...

Love your photos...those shearing shed pics take me back to my younger years ;) Good luck with keeping hold of 'your true self'...it's so important to love ourselves as we are xo

Anne P said...

You go girl. You are awesome (don't forget it)!!!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful photos.. and go for it.. you can do it.. our biggest battle is in our minds...

Dolly B said...

Loving your photo's . My Dad was a wool classer, so the photo's make me happy. I need to take a leaf from your book re the self doubt. You have no reason to self doubt, you are amazing x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...