Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Kraft Plus..........................

mmmm Kraft............ I'm sure there is a lot of people out there like me and like plain coloured backgrounds. well actually I go through stages. one minute on pattern paper backgrounds.. but at the moment I'm really loving playing with different mediums to make backgrounds. so when Kraft Plus came about I knew that I wanted to join in and play along. its always a good starting point..


 ANYHO... I had 2 attempts at this one.. but I'll show the second attempt first because I didn't get sidetracked doing it.....
 
"#queensland"

 yep.. kind of not sidetracked.. but I've used the colours and the photo for inspiration.. the colours are obvious but the photo.. ahhh summer..beach.. queensland.. bliss....
 close up... the charms creation heart {I just added the button" and dlish camera flair {LOVE these}
 and some randomness in a corner...

and then here is the original attempt that got slightly sidetracked...
 
"shameless selfie"


 some closies on that one..... the felt is all felt zig zags from Rainbow splendour that I cut up........ another crazy background...
 some super cool chipboard from scrapmatts. which I embossed.. yes another obsession at the moment.
 
and  yet another super cool flair from dlish..
 
and now i'm just throwing in a random coz I love it..
 
"George"
 
 
more background mess...
another dlish flair complete with wire exactly how it was packaged from the shop......
 
messy messy layers........
 
and a Charms creation arrow.. way cool.. oh and not forgetting my baby George.. what a cutie..
 
so there you go. .the workings, playtime and therapy of the last week and abit.. "slackarse" yep I know..
 
have a blessed, loving and laughing day..
xo

9 comments:

amanda hall said...

Thanks for joining in at K+ - i love all of your creations! The Queensland layout is so beautiful and what a fabulous selfie page! So much detail - just inspiring!

Heather Jacob said...

wow Leanne, these are just magnificent .. I love all of them ... innovative and inspiring creativity ... love your blog xoxo

Deb McCleary said...

I'm giving this a 'Woot Woot' - how very amazing! I'm loving texture paste and stencilling at the moment too, and I love to start with a clean background. I'm not quite as adventurous as you are (yet...).
Awesome layouts Leanne!
Deb.xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh my GOSH......where to start!!! LOOOVE them all....the top one....gorg colours... the 2nd STAPLES!! Fab idea with the chevrons...that last...texture plus! You have done an awesome job with our K+ challenge!! Thanks heaps for joining in. ...btw that photo on #2? LOOOOOOVE!!!!

Paula said...

So unbelievably good to see you creating again! I absolutely love your layouts...the texture, colour & details are fab! I love the embossed circles on your K+ one & the stenciling :) Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+

sandra said...

yay LJ!!
love that you are scrapping again.. and LOVE what you are creating!
love them all!
The Queensland Layout is surreal.. just gorgeous..
thanks for playing along with K+ LJ xx

Gina said...

love them all LJ..great designs and cool background work!..great to see you creating again!..thanks a bunch for joining in at K+..x

Anne P said...

Love your take on the challenge Leanne, and I love that you were having fun and ended up having to do it again LOL... that happens to me sometimes too.

Belinda said...

Love love LOVE your work. Amazing grungy textural backgrounds. And anytime you want to swap George for a dog disguised as dirt just let me know. :-)xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...