Monday, November 28, 2011

get picky... that is if i'm not late...

why hello there.....
i'm thinking it maybe alittle late so i'll have to check in a sec..but as soon as i saw this sketch over at Get Picky i knew i had to have a go at it.. you know me .. i just LOVE love circles...



and this is what i came up with....
"Down down Down"
scrapbooking,Nov 2011,get picky


DO you see that?? i pretty much stuck to the sketch.. hahahhaaa.. there is a first time for everything after all.......... and some closies....


the title.. decided to put one of the words up side down.. just to add some extra interest.. i think it works...??
oh and these new {well newish} Pink Paislee mistables are fantastic..... i used a couple of glimmermist colours and then some RANDOM ink spots........
the photos.. i love the expression on Tarj's face... so funny......
oh and i knew i needed arrows..but couldnt find any..all i had was some negatives on a couple of sticker sheets... so i just cut around them and walllah.. the rest they say is history... but i love how it looks ..i think that blocked arrows would definately have been too much..........!!!


so there you go... i hope you are having a good monday.. i just sent the kids to play in the sand pit so i could have some chocolate and NOT share.. hahhahahaaaa........


ok.. bye.. see you soon.....


13 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGosh! This is lovely LJ! Thanks for playing along with us..x

Anne P said...

Love it. Great LO. Oh and I'm not sure if I have said this already, but I love your new picture as the header on your blog.

Chloe said...

Yep - you and circles are perfect :-) LOVE the look on his face in these pics :-)
PS. I do that kind of thing with chocolate too... hehe

Lisa Amiet said...

WOO HOO!! I love this and I LOVE how you rock a circle!! mmmm I'll remember next time I'm there that if you send me outside its cause you've got chocolate BAHAHA! xoxo

Cynthia Lloréns said...

This is lovely the circles is absolutely fantastic !!!!
I wish a wonderful week and I´m so glad that I came here and sow so many wonderful creations!!!
Kisses and a bih huges
Cyndi

Kim said...

I love the upside down DOWN!!!

Patricia said...

Gorgeous!

Dolly B said...

Loving the upside down, down. And LOVE the look on Tarj's face. fabo layout

Hugs
Mary x

Cathy said...

OOOOOH just love your page Leanne.. fantastic design with the circles and LOVE your title.. looks like a winner to me!! Have a fab week :)) hugs

Nikki xx said...

hehehe..this is soooo gorgeous Leanne...those pics are way too cute!!! Thanks for sharing it with us:)

Keri said...

Very VERY cool use of this sketch...lovin' the messy stitching, cool mistable-work, and darling expression on his face in the photos! Great work and thanks for joining us! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

WOW WOW WOW! Totally awesome page full of fun and so much to see! I love everything about this - especially your use of circles and postage stamps... and so much more! Thanks for joining us at Get Picky!!!

Shell said...

LOVE it, stunning,gorgeous, amazing and I love the new look blog too!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...