Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday session.....

welcome one and all to my SUnday Session.. minus the alcohol..LOL... heheheee.. so funny...... bahahahha....

andyho. today i scrapped but alas i cant show you because its for a DT..lol.
so here is something else that i created today with my DAD....


yep we got a guinea pig.. at the moment HER name is Jim.. that is until the kids get home to meet her and decide on a name..PS she is camera shy so she isnt in this photo..but how coolio is that hutch.. we did a great job... cept i cut my finger on the wire... and THEN we were goin to lunch for dads day and i went to clean the nail polish off.... so NOW my cut is definately clean.. holy crap it hurts when you get nail polish remover in a NEW cut.... OUCH...!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh and thats my dog Milo.. and he is Scared SHITLESS of the jim..yep.. this is the closest hes gotten to jim since i brought him home..LOL.. yep my dog is SUPER brave......


so now to the moment you have been waiting for... i heard this today whilst at lunch and its one of my ALL time favourite songs.. i LOVE it.and hearing it again brings back heaps...lol. oh and this is my fav film clip....




and then back to something of a more recent variety.... this is super cool.. love HER voice...





so there you have it.. you've survived my alcohol free Sunday SESSION... hope you enjoyed.. i'm sure i'll be back during the week with some shares.. so i wish you all a super happy SUNDAY..have an awesome night..


MWAH.....

6 comments:

Angela said...

Great hutch Leanne! I'm sure "Jim" will be very happy in there LOL!

I've been enjoying the clips you've been posting, thanks!

Lisa Amiet said...

haha poor Milo!! Super cool hutch, thats one lucky guinea pig :) Oh and loooove Blind Melon...I have the bumblebee girl on a tshirt, still love that shirt LOL, hope you are having a great week xoxo

mel said...

awwww... love Milo the superdog!! let us know the name for Jim... hope she loved her comfy new abode.. lucky milo is a superdog, Im afraid my stupid mutt would have Jim for dinner!!!
lovin the music clips.. we have very similar taste in music .. Im coming up to raid your CD collection (oh yeah... normal people just download dont they... )
gotta go .. must get some coal for the furnace tonight... {because I live in the dark ages baaahahahaha... Im not funny..}

Jasmine S said...

Great hutch....I meant for Jim.
Now does Milo need a friend? I have Sam (9 month old black lab) who would just love to play at your house.....forever......
Thanks for the music hit.

Leanne said...

Wow! Awesome cage!! Good luck with that cut on your finger...x :)

Chloe said...

How cute!! Poor Milo :-( hehe hope your finger is better now :-)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...