Thursday, June 30, 2011

rambling...

everyday i'm shuffling... so yep..thats about me at the moment.. just Shufflin..think i want to run but not sure..?? do you ever feel that way when your just shufflin through and just accepting things as they are.. ?? or as they should be?? and just well... staying the same.. i have just watched 500 days of summer.. i really liked it.. but got me to thinking.. am i shuffling,, ????

and to add to that.. OMG if you've seen the show you will understand that he has this HUGE wall of chalkboard.. I WANT THAT.. i love drawing on chalkboard.. if you make a mistake you just erase it an start again.. simple.. draw, write . ERASE.....

or maybe instead of shufflin i need to erase.. nope .. never look back in regret..so i'm not erasing..
i think starting soon.. LOL.. real soon... hopefully.. i'll start shufflin alittle quicker..
starting this weekend.. i'm off out.. and instead of caring if someone sees me havin a good time i'm goin to go out and have a darn tootin fantastic time..and enjoy those who enjoy being around me.. sometimes.. i think i THINK way too much.. you see my head rarely stops.. i just think.. about everything.. what will they say, how will i feel, is that the right thing to do.. usually i'm too busy thinking about others and how they are that i forget me..
so i might just have to shuffle along......

dont forget PLAY it LOUD... lol.
so thats enough of me rambling.. sometimes i just have to say what is in my head..and well this is MY blog afterall..and i am sure that there is only a few peeps who actually read this..so sorry..but i AM okay... and i will be back creatively soon..
thanks again...

4 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

Ramble away!! Sometimes we need a good ramble or we'd go insane xo

Jasmine S said...

Oh I love a good Shufflin and ramble. I love to look at pages and work but I do love to read about the gal behind it so go ahead, any time.
Now I will tell you a great night out! Grab a chic and go and see Bridesmaids. Funniest film ever. I think I was laughing so hard at one stage I was crying...
Have a fab weekend.

Bente Fagerberg said...

I love me good ramble. Makes me feel I get to know a little more about the person behind the art.

Dolly B said...

Ramble all you like, and totally understand what your saying. At least you can verbalize whats going on in your head so well. Mine just keeps going around and around :(
Hugs and you go girl
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...