Tuesday, March 22, 2011

lookey Here Sonny Jim....!

Okay so just in case you Havent heard yet....

And this here.. is so me SUPER awesome yumminess on offer.....
mmm BUTTONS............ oh and dont forget to follow the BLOG for updates....
and then.. today i put it out there on facebook whether i should have a nanna nap or scrap.. and i had a resounding response to SCRAP and was even TOLD to do the Sketch at The Polkadot Place....
and if i must tell you the truth i had already printed it out with another couple that i wanted to do...... so well i DID it... and this is what happened....
"Dance"
scrapbooking,march 2011 yep it has PINK and Green.. and... FLOWERS... oh i know.. must of been the tiredness..flowers..me.. wow..
and now for the moment you have all been waiting for...lol.. oh i seriously do crack myself up..well they do say it IS healthy to laugh at ONes self... so ha ha ha to me....
the height...
oh oh ..the layered flowers..and did you see that yellow flower cabochon.. you can get it here....

and then that truly Michelle inspired butterfly........
and LASTLY... dont forget......
thats THIS friday.. after i go to Brissy for the craft show..any body else be there friday...????
umm yeah .. thats a hint...
okay so thats it from me.. good night and sleep tight everyone...


6 comments:

Kim said...

cool layout, Leanne I love the curled edges of the photos, the subtle misting and those photos are so so cute!!!

Lisa Amiet said...

that is just fabulous!!!! Flowers! You rocked them xoxo

Leanne said...

Fantastic!!! Love it! And WooHoo! LRR is in my sights!! LOL!

Chloe said...

Wow gorgeous just gorgeous!!! My new fav of yours :-) I am really loving that embossed cardstock (i think that's what it is??) must get myself some :-)
Yay for LRR :-) can't wait!!!
Also, what craft thing is on this Fri???

Jasmine S said...

Just awesome. Love those pics and the misting is gorgeous. I so want that mask. Love the height, the corners, stitching and randomness that only you can do.....Fabbulouso.

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous take, love all the details. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...