Tuesday, August 10, 2010

cards.. yep thats right cards.and NOT so MINI mini album

yep thats RIGHT.. Cards .. I made cards....
the first was for my DS Tarj for his big 4 bday...




and then this one for my sis partner Ange for her bday..
featuring some woot woot from Sweet Vintage.....

thanks Geli for the awesome peacock.. and all the other ones in heaps of different colours that i'm yet to play with....

and woo hoo.. i got a mention.. in this months scrap creations.. the not so mini mini album.. woot woot to Tracey, Geli and Nay for their awesome pages making it in.. and for the others.. well here they are....
mine...
....
the most awesome Michelle Fowler



and the extremely awesome and {WAS} bday girl Gilly


thanks to Renee for inviting me to this wonderful event..and wow what super friends and a great great night was had..yay... and to see the other pages you have to check out this months scrap creations..

6 comments:

Chloe said...

Wow!!! Love your cards {how awesome is that peacock!!!} and the not so mini mini is a work of art!!! Well done to you all :-)

Stacey Young said...

Oh wow, when I saw the other pages in the mag, I thought were is the rest of the pages??? The rest of them definately make it complete...what a great album...now who gets to keep it?? xo

Shell said...

Well Id be lying if I said that I wasnt disapointed that we didnt all make it in but Oh well. Congrats Renee, Tracey and Geli.
Those Cards are AWESOME oh and thanks for the love. x

Nay and Gilly said...

Loved all the pages but at least we get to show ours lol! Gilly ox
great cards too!

Kim said...

I just got my mag today am disappointed you are not in there..bugger, but at least I can drool here...

Sarah Lou said...

Oh I saw that mini those missing pages look great! And I love those cards!!! that peacock esp is to DIE for

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...