Friday, July 2, 2010

Journal it.. prompt SCHOOL

Journal it challenge for this month.. prompt SCHOOL.. and since neither of my littleones are at school daycare pic will have to do.. {no way in hell i was doing a school one of me..LOL}
this little k&co train strip i've had for ages just wasnt sure how to use it.

the most awesome THe Chip Chop Shop.. yay thanks Leeann for wonderful products...journalling.. well it is JOurnal it.. and Tarj is so funny and cute..


cool title hey.. more THe Chip Chop Shop and some of my own.

oh and i think that i might just be alittle ADDICTED to sewing..
LOL.. that is the funniest thing ever..

PS...thanks so much for visiting everyone ..please feel free to leave some love.. i love love...

6 comments:

Shell said...

Gorgeous LO Leanne and how cute is Tarj!

Leeann Pearce said...

Totally fantastic chick....love the train...and your efforts on your clouds... and lookie at the totally sensational hot air balloon and cloud by miss wally!!!! Now you know i had to say that!!!! lol.... awezome and thanks heaps.... i would like to know who's LO you saw it on at the expo!!! you have me a little excited ...miss wallyxxx

Kim said...

sooooo cool Leanne, theres so much to see and find in your layout, I especially love your little train going across the bottom

Sarah Lou said...

oh that is just the most darling lil model you have there!!!! And this is just a feast for the eyes!!! I love how all the elements dance across the page!! You can so read school in this layout!!!!! Though all your protesting about doing a school one about your self..... me thinks we need to see a school pic!!!!!!

Sarah Lou said...

ps zitch, your word verifcation just accused me of a being a fluffer. not impressed, it was the dog not me!!!

Renata Scrap said...

Hi Leanne
I love these clouds buttons!!! They are so cute!!! The result is amazing!! Love your page!!
Beijos and have a nice weekend!! :^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...