Monday, May 31, 2010

sketch layout.... double...

howdy.. this is a lo for our local scrap group for this month..it was a sketch..i changed it..SURPRISE>... i swapped the two sides around and then played with the sizes of the photos on the right hand side..{supposed to be 9 - 2"x2".. the grid was way too much for me..ZITCHES}

so i know one of the firies from the kitchener st station and she asked me to take some pics before they tore down the old building.. it was rather fun... {oh and heaps more pics taken but these were the only ones that i have printed.lol.}


i was stuck for a title but this sort of explains it all..

my firie friend Paula

the journalling.. alittle nude for me but oh well..sometimes you need words and sometimes you dont..

thanks for visiting and please leave some loving..

oah and dont forget my giveaway... {check my labels..under my giveaway}...

may the ZITCHES be with you...

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love the little pop of yellow Leanne makes it pop

Shell said...

AWESOME LO Leanne and You go girl! doing a double page your a braver girl than me! x

Sarah Lou said...

wow love the red and the yellow, this is a kick butt double!! head over heals about the yellow attached with the staples!!!!

Tania Martyns said...

Loved the LOS, the colors, the detail is wonderful!
The place must be incredible, because the photos were beautiful.
Thank you for the comments on my blog without even knowing her personally, I love your friendship!

Leanne said...

Wow! The sUgar is coming yopur way!! Love, LOVE LOVE!!! Beautiful photos. What a great opportunity to be involved in that!

AnnetteL said...

Amazing work as always Leanne. Love the line of doilies down the side. Your right sometimes you need words other times you don't.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...