Sunday, May 23, 2010

double post... this is my BBF.. Tracey St JOhnwood {edited}

okay so My Berry Bestest Friend. is hopeless .. and i can say that because i'm her BBF.. anyho i thought that i'd just do alittle showing of some of her work as she doesnt have a blog and i really really love her style... so here they are




all comments will be greatfully received and passed onto her.. thanks.. ps sorry about how little they are.. i stole them off of the Boxx... lol...//
okay so i fixed the size problem.. i MADE her email me the photos..LOL.. enjoy

6 comments:

Chloe said...

I agree - super gorgeous work!!! Now, I wanna know what the toilet paper is saying!!! LOL :-)

Kim said...

wow super cool, each one has so much detail..hope your friend gets a blog soon

Shell said...

Yep Im a big fan of Traceys stuff too. She is very talented. I dont think Ive seen any of these before.
TFL Leanne x

Leanne said...

hee hee! yeah! she really should get a blog and showcase her work! LOL!

Nay and Gilly said...

LOL! love Candy's style.

Tracey StJ said...

AWWW Guys! Thanks buddy! and groupies lol! I will endeavour to get to the whole blog thing eventually- you know I am technologically challenged but am workin at it!! Happy scrappin everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...